1) 2018 International Youth Convocation (IYC)
- Date: Monday, August 6 – Sunday, August 12, 2018.
- Registration Fee: USD $450.00. (Subsidy grants provided by Y’s Men International)
2) 2018 IYC Location
- Venue : Yeosu Campus, Chonnam National University
- Venue Address : 50, Daehak-ro, Yeosu, Jeollanam-do, 59626, Republic of Korea. (Website : Click to go to website)
- Accommodation : Yeosu Residence Hall, Chonnam National University
- Accommodation Address : Yeollin (Dundeok) Dormitory Buildings, CNU Yeosu Residence Hall, 50, Daehak-ro, Yeosu, Jeollanam-do, 59626, Republic of Korea (Website : Click to go to website)
3) Eligible Participants
All participants must be endorsed by the Regional Director of their specific region to attend the IYC. Please contact your Regional Director if you are interested.
- Attendees must be in the age of 15-30 years of age, and be active members of their respective clubs.
- Endorsed attendees must complete the IYC Registration form. The Registration period will begin 1 February 2018.
4) Registration Fee
- Registration Fee: USD $450.00.
- The Registration Fee includes Accommodation, meals, tour packages, registration package, and other IYC activities.
- If you can no longer attend the IYC, please notify your Regional Director and 2018 IYC Facilitator Stephanie Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- The cancellation fee is as follows:
5 Visa Requirement
if you need any help for Visa please contact IYC HC : email@example.com
KOREA GOVERNMENT VISA PORTAL – Click to go to website
6) Miscellaneous Information
- All endorsed applicants must check their email addresses frequently for updated information!
- Please notify the Host Committee of any food or medical allergies and requirements when completing the registration forms.
- We recommend that you purchase travel and medical insurance to insure against accidents, illnesses, lost luggage and missed flights.
- Please provide an emergency contact information to the Host Committee when completing the registration form.
- Please make special note of the IYC Venue as you will need this information for the immigration card upon your arrival.
The accommodation address is as follows:
56926) Yeollin Dormitory Buildings, CNU Yeosu Residence Hall,
50, Daehak-ro, Yeosu-si, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea
- All participants are solely responsible for arranging their flights, visa, and other travel matters in order.
Please contact the IYC Host Committee Chair Ms Kyungju at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.