1. The Information We Collect and Use
Once you access our website, the host committee can collect information from you. Data of vistors’ Internet Protocol (IP) address, location of access, types of browser, ways of access, nationaliy can be collected. Additionally, in order to provide specific service; name, gender, email address, contact number can also be collected.
(Internet Protocol(IP) is an agreement used in communication between computers. For example, In some countries use 2018.06.22. for dates whereas in some other countries they use 22 June 2018. In that vein, communication data should follow set rules to help recipients of the data to have correct interpretations on them. and IP address, short for Internet Protocol address, is an identifying number for a piece of network hardware. Having an IP address allows a device to communicate with other devices over an IP-based network like the internet.)
Additionally, to provide personalized, personalized services, our current website uses a ‘ cookie ‘ that stores and recalls your information frequently.
Cookie is a small text file that the server for this website send to your browser and saved in your hard disk. After you revisit this website, the server reads what’s in your hard disk and use it to keep system settings and to provide customized service.
Cookies are not automatically / actively collected, and you can deny or delete cookies at any time.
How to deny
– You can customize cookie settings. You can allow all cookies, or you can confirm every time they are saved, or you can deny saving all cookies.
– Please be reminded that denial of cookies can result in limitation of services.
– What follows is how to control cookie settings.
1) go to [tools] -> [internet option]
2) at the top switch to the tab [Privacy]
3) click [advanced]
4) click [confirm] after changing cookies setting
1) go to [settings]
2) click [advanced] below [setting] menus
3) click [content settings] under [Privacy and security] tap
4) change settings in [cookies]
2. How we collect personal information
Automatic – IP address, location of access, types of browser, ways to access, nationality
Obligatory – names, emails, passwords, addresses, phone contacts, gender etc
Optional – club, organization name, region, area, nationality, positions, prefered name tag wording etc
3. How we use personal information
Registration for International Convention
Identifying free board uploader
Individual homepage system setting, Customer service
4. Information about children
This website is not for children over 15, and we are trying not to collect private information from them. In case parents or caregiver of a child think this website has collected information from him or her who is over 15, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Access to your information
6. How To Contact Us
You may contact ’73rd Y’s men International Convention Host Committee’ regarding our privacy practices at the following address:
Address. 3rd floor,94, Yeoseo 1-ro, Yeosu-si, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea
Location. 1, Bangnamhoe-gil, Yeosu-si, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea (tel. +82-61-659-2092)
Contact. tel. +82-10-2640-7909 / fax. +82-61-641-7676